Hard Resetting a Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is a mid-range device first released in 2016. It has several features and specs that make it stand out among other mid-range phones, such as a 6-inch Super AMOLED display, a 16MP rear-facing camera, and 6GB of RAM. However, if you’re having technical difficulties with the Galaxy C9 Pro, you might need to perform a hard reset to restore it to factory defaults.
Why Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro?
There are several reasons why you might want to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. Doing a hard reset can help you solve the problems like:
- Resolve lagging and freezing
- Re-install the firmware
- Get rid of malware or viruses
- Clean up system files and free up storage space
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
Before you start the procedure keep in mind that a hard reset will delete all data from your device. Make sure you have a backup of all the important files. Now let’s start the procedure:
- Press and hold the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time until the phone powers off.
- Upon booting, release the Power button but continue to hold the Volume Up button until you enter the Android Recovery mode.
- From the list, select the option “factory data reset”. To select an item, you need to use the Volume Down button and press the Power key to confirm. You will be asked to confirm if you want to proceed with the reset.
- Next, select the option ‘Yes – delete all user data’. This will erase your entire data including installed apps, photos, music files, and other information.
- When everything is completed, your C9 Pro will now restart and start to boot to its actual working mode. Now your phone should be back to factory settings and you can go ahead and configure it with all your stuff.
You’ve now learned how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. For minor issues, it’s recommended to reset the device to the factory settings as it will erase all data and settings from the device and restore it to its factory state. If you have any questions regarding the process, feel free to let us know in the comments section.