Samsung Galaxy A91 is a highly popular device from the Korean manufacturer. One of the most common operations that many users perform on their devices is the hard reset. A hard reset is a complete device reset, which reinstalls the OS, wipes all user data, and deletes all applications. It is highly recommended to perform a hard reset on your phone before selling it in order to protect your data. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to perform a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A91.
Why You Should Perform a Hard Reset
- It is a great way to significantly improve the performance of your phone.
- Reset will clear any data, applications, bugs, or settings problems you may be experiencing.
- Hard reset will also reset any security locks you may have set up to access your device.
- It is the best practice to completely erase all of the user data before you sell your device for a new one.
- Resetting the device is also helpful if you experience slow internet, apps crashing, or any other issue.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A91
- Backup all of your important data stored on the device prior to reset.
- Go to your Samsung Galaxy A91 device Settings.
- Go to General Management.
- Go to Reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Confirm the reset by tapping Reset Device.
- Tap Delete all.
- Your device will now begin the reset process.
Once the reset is complete, you will be taken back to the initial setup screen. At this point, you will be able to configure your device according to your preferences. You can also restore your previous data if you had backed up any.
Resetting your Samsung Galaxy A91 can help to improve performance, clear its storage, as well as protect your data and personal information. If you are experiencing any issues pertaining to crashes, slow internet speed, or other, a hard reset may be the solution. It is also important to back up your important data before resetting. Doing so will ensure that your data is safe and can be transferred onto your new or freshly reset device.