When using a mobile device, like the Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB RAM + 64GB), one of the most powerful devices on the market, you may find yourself in need of the occasional reset. Whether you’re looking to increase your phones protection or enhance its performance, a hard reset can be the answer. A hard reset on your Galaxy A21s will protocol a clean slate, allowing you to wipe away any data, apps, or junk drifting on your phone’s RAM.
Why Hard Reset?
A hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB RAM + 64GB) may be necessary for a variety of reasons. Here are just a few:
- Improving performance: Over time, your device will build up a collection of generated files, data, and applications. It’s almost inevitable no matter how determined you may be at keeping it free of unnecessaries. A hard reset helps to sweep all this up and kick your phone back in gear to its optimal performance.
- Deletion of personal information: Maybe you want to keep your data safe from prying eyes or you’re just getting ready to hand your phone to a new owner. With a hard reset, you can quickly and easily delete any contact info, settings, or other personal data from your device and restore its factory settings.
- Fixing system errors: If your device has recently started experiencing random errors or applications not functioning properly, a hard reset can help. Before you resort to a service center, consider if a hard reset will help your mechanical needs.
How to Hard Reset the Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB RAM + 64GB)?
A hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A21s is a quick and easy process. Before beginning, however, you should back up any important data you wish to keep, as a hard reset will delete any applications or data not backed up in the device’s storage.
Let’s get to it:
- On your Samsung Galaxy A21s, navigate to the Settings app.
- In the Settings menu, scroll down and tap the General Management section.
- In the General Management menu select the Reset option.
- From here, choose Factory Data Reset.
- Next, the device will ask you to confirm your selection. Select where it says Reset Device or Delete All.
- Now the reset process will begin. Once its complete, all data, apps and settings will be wiped from your device, restoring it to its factory settings.
Congratulations! You have successfully completed a hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy A21s (6GB RAM + 64GB). Be sure to always back up any personal information before hard resetting your device, and take advantage of the new, fresh start to make changes to your device that better fits your preferences.