The Samsung Galaxy A03s has become one of the most popular Android smartphones on the market. It offers powerful computing specs, an excellent screen, and a high-end camera. As great as it is, sometimes if you forget your password or PIN to unlock the device, you may need to reset it back to factory settings. This is where the hard reset of your Samsung Galaxy A03s comes in handy.
Why Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A03s?
- Resolve system errors, reboots, and hang-ups
- Increase battery life
- Restore device to original factory settings
- Quickly undo malicious software, virus, and other malware changes
- Right changes to help solve slow response, data connectivity, and customer satisfaction issues
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A03s
- Start off by shutting down your Samsung Galaxy A03s. And then press and hold the Volume Up key, Home key, and Power keys at the same time until the Android System Recovery screen appears.
- One the Android System Recovery menu appears, use Volume down key to navigate and highlight “Wipe data/factory reset” and then press the Power key to select it.
- On the next menu, scroll down and highlight “delete all user data” and then press the Power key to select it.
- At this point, the hard reset process will begin, so it may take some time. The device will then reboot automatically.
- After the reboot, the Samsung Galaxy A03s should now be perfect again.
That’s it! You have successfully Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy A03s. If you encounter any issues afterwards, make sure to back up all your data and contact customer service for advice. Good luck!