As the advancements in the mobile technology and software have made it easier than ever to reset phones with ease, it is important to know how to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A02s. This process is useful for making your device faster, increasing storage by removing unnecessary data, troubleshooting Android problems, removing passwords and security locks and even unbricking your phone.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A02s
1. Go to Settings on your Samsung Galaxy A02s.
2. Find and select the Backup and Reset option.
3. Here click on Factory Reset.
4. You’ll be asked to enter your PIN or password for security reasons.
5. Confirm your action by taping ‘Erase Everything’.
6. The reset process will begin and take some time to complete.
7. You will need to set up your phone again once the reset is complete.
Finishing the steps mentions above will automatically hard reset Samsung Galaxy A02s that will make it like a new phone. We suggest our users, don’t forget to take a backup of their important data before doing a hard reset because it will not be restored after resetting your device.