The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is the latest flagship smartphone from Samsung that features an 8″ folding screen, 12GB of RAM, and 512 GB of storage. With this phone, you can switch seamlessly between two different displays, giving you ultimate flexibility when it comes to organizing your apps, multitasking, and gaming. Unfortunately, from time to time, you may find yourself needing to Reset your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (12GB RAM + 512GB). In this article, we’ll take a look at why you may need to Reset your phone, as well as how to safely and Easily Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G.
Why Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G?
When your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is running slow or having issues, resetting it is often a good way to fix the problem. A factory reset will erase all of the data on your phone, taking it back to how it was when you first purchased it. One of the main reasons you may wish to do a Factory Reset is to improve your phone’s performance. Aside from that, here are a few other reasons you may wish to perform a Reset on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G:
Reasons To Factory Reset
- To wipe your data if you are selling your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G
- To fix a bug
- To restore your phone back to default settings
- To free up a lot of storage memory
- To troubleshoot a problem you are having
- To improve overall performance
How to Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G
Now let’s take a look at how to Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G. Before you get started, make sure to back up any data that you want to keep – such as photos, videos, contacts, messages, and so on – as a Factory Reset will erase all of your data.
Steps to Factory Reset
- Go to your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Home screen and tap the “Settings” icon.
- Tap “General Management” and then tap “Reset”.
- Tap “Factory Data Reset” and then tap “Erase All”.
- Enter your Security PIN code (if you have one set-up) and then tap “Erase Everything”.
- You will be prompted to verify that you want to erase your data. Select “Yes, Delete All User Data”.
Your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G will now begin the Factory Reset process. It may take up to several minutes to complete the process, so be patient. Once the process is finished, your phone will restart and you will be taken to the Welcome Screen. From here, you can now set up your phone again and start using it.
Resetting your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is a great way to make your phone run faster, improve its performance, and wipe all data if you are getting ready to sell it. It’s a process which can be done in just a few steps, and once you have wiped your phone, you can set it up again and get back to enjoying it. If you’re finding your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is running slowly, a Factory Reset is definitely worth considering and may just be the solution you need.