How to Factory Reset a Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
For those looking to purchase a budget-friendly phone without compromising on features, the Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is a great choice. The device comes with a powerful processor, good battery life, and a decent camera – all of which make it an ideal device for those who want a good all-around experience. But, as with any smart device, there are times when you need to reset it back to its factory settings. This may be due to glitches, errors, or just to start from afresh. Whatever your reason, here’s how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB).
Why Factory Reset a Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
There are many reasons why you would want to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB). Some of these include:
- Clearing out data and files which could be taking up valuable space and slowing the device down.
- Removing software problems that could be preventing the device from functioning properly.
- Getting rid of old applications or software updates that may have caused errors or other issues with the device.
- Returning the device to its original factory settings for a fresh start.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
If you’ve decided that it’s time to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB), then here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Settings on your device and locate “Backup and Reset”.
- Tap on “Backup and Reset” and then select the “Factory Data Reset” option.
- Next, you will be presented with the option to erase all data and settings. Agree to this and select the “Erase Everything” option.
Note – You may be prompted to enter a password or PIN before erasing the data; this is to ensure no unauthorized person can reset your device.
- The factory reset process will now begin. This could take a few minutes depending on the amount of data stored on the device.
- Once the reset has been completed, select the “Reboot Now” option.
Your Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB) has now been successfully reset to its factory settings. You should now be able to use the device as if it was brand new, enjoying the full benefits of the device without any problems.