Restoring Your Samsung Galaxy M32 5G to Its Original Settings
Restoring your Samsung Galaxy M32 5G to its original settings can be beneficial if your phone is running slow and you want to do a “clean start” or if you’re experiencing any other issues. Restoring your Android device back to “factory settings” is often known as “hard resetting” or either “factory reset”. After you’ve done these steps, your Galaxy M32 5G will look and act like it was just taken out of the box.
Why You Should Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy M32 5G
- Clear cached data cluttering device memory and make space for things that matter.
- Block potentially malicious content and software.
- Improve device performance
- Troubleshooting unexpectedly slow and buttons that shadow.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M32 5G
- Make sure your battery is at least 50% charged, this will ensure that your device does not power off during the reset.
- Unlock your device and tap on Apps > Settings
- Tap General Management
- Tap Reset
- Tap Factory Data Reset
- Tap Delete All
- Your Galaxy M32 5G will start the reset process
- Tap On Reboot Now
- Your device will now reboot and the hard reset process will be complete.
After you’ve completed this steps, your Samsung Galaxy M32 5G should be back to it’s default factory settings, and you’ll need to configure your phone once again. Be sure to restore your contacts, settings and other data from your backup after you’ve reset your phone.
To prevent data loss on your Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Make sure you back up all you files and contacts to an external device, or secure cloud storage like Google Drive before proceeding.
That’s it. You have successfully factory reset your Samsung Galaxy M32 5G, and you have restored your device to it’s original factory settings. If you have any questions or tips about hard resetting Android devices, feel free to post a comment below.