It goes without saying that the Samsung Galaxy M30 is one of the best budget phones available in the market today. This phone is equipped with a large 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display, a powerful triple rear camera setup, and has a competent battery life to get you through the day. Does your Samsung Galaxy M30 slow down or is it no longer functioning the way you need? It may be worth resetting your Samsung Galaxy M30 (3 GB RAM + 32 GB) to factory settings. A factory reset restores the phone to its original condition as when it was first purchased. It can help clear up any bugs and errors you experience on the device, and increase performance and stability.
Why should you factory reset your Samsung Galaxy M30 (3GB RAM + 32GB)?
- Free up storage space
- Get rid of malware or spyware
- Improve performance
- Get rid of apps that are eating memory
- Restore the settings to factory defaults
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M30 (3GB RAM + 32GB)?
- On the Home screen, Tap the menu button and then Select ‘Settings’.
- Here you should Select ’General Management’.
- Now Scroll down until you find ‘Backup and Reset’ and Select it.
- Tap on ‘Factory Data Reset’ and on the next page Select ‘Reset’.
- Here you have to confirm the reset once again.
- Your device will start resetting and this process may take a few minutes.
- After the reset is done, your device will restart and you will need to set it up again like you did when you first bought the device.
The factory reset process is a good option when your Samsung Galaxy M30 (3GB RAM + 32GB) is experiencing major issues. Once it is done, your device is restored back to the same state as when you first bought it. A factory reset is also a great way to free up storage space, improve performance, and get rid of any malicious software.