The Samsung Galaxy M21s is one of the best mid-range smartphones that have made a mark in the industry. This great device offers great specs at an affordable price tag. A common problem that arises with any smartphone is the need to reset back to the factory settings. This may be due to corrupted data, system malfunctions or a need to remove old settings and start fresh. The Samsung Galaxy M21s offers a way to reset it back to factory settings with ease, and in this guide we will tell you all about “How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M21s”.
Why Should You Reset Your Samsung Galaxy M21s?
- To fix system errors and glitch
- To get rid of unwanted apps and malware
- To remove old settings and start fresh
- To increase the device performance
- To improve battery life
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M21s
- Go to the Settings menu of your Samsung Galaxy M21s.
- Once in the Settings menu, scroll down until you reach the “Backup and Reset” option.
- Tap on “Backup and Reset” and then on “Factory data reset.”
- Now you will get an option to “Reset device”, tap on it.
- You will also get a warning message informing you about the data and settings that will be erased, tap on the “Reset device” option once again to continue.
- After this, you will be asked to enter your device’s password or PIN.
- Enter the correct password or PIN and then wait until the reset process is completed.
- Your device will then reboot and all the data and settings will be wiped.
- Your device is now back to factory settings and ready for you to use it again.
Resetting your Samsung Galaxy M21s back to factory settings is easy and can help you solve various issues or get rid of unwanted apps and files. This guide showed the simple process of how to reset the Samsung Galaxy M21s, so if you ever experience a problem or need to start fresh then follow these steps to factory reset your device.