Factory Resetting a Samsung Galaxy M21 (6GB RAM and 128GB) is a great way to troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing or return the phone to its factory settings as it was when you first bought it. This way it can be completely wiped of all data and settings that may have caused any problems. It is also a viable option to protect your data if you are selling or gifting the device. It ensures that no one can access any of your personal information or accounts such as photos, messages, banking apps and more.
Why Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M21 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
- It can help to solve any issues arising with your device.
- Can help to protect your data if you are selling or gifting the device.
- Built Up Cache can be wiped and can help with better overall performance.
- Helps to make the phone as good as new.
- Can help with better battery life.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M21 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
Factory resetting is a relatively simple process that you can do yourself in a few steps. Before you follow these steps, however, it is important to make sure that you have backed up any and all important data that you want to keep since this process will delete all personal information from the device.
Steps for Factory Resetting a Samsung Galaxy M21:
- Go to the “Settings” menu and scroll down to “General Management”.
- Select “Reset” and then “Factory Data Reset”.
- Select “Reset” when prompted and enter your device passcode if applicable.
- Confirm the reset by selecting “Delete All” and then “Done” when completed.
- Lastly, you will need to reboot the device to ensure all settings have been erased.
And that’s it! You have successfully factory reset your Samsung Galaxy M21 (6GB RAM + 128GB). This process takes a few minutes but it is quite simple and straightforward. It is always recommended to keep your device up to date by downloading the latest software updates as they become available. This can prevent any future issues and also make sure your device is running at its optimal performance.