When it comes to getting the most out of your Samsung Galaxy M21 smartphone, nothing speaks for it better than a factory reset. Doing the factory reset will not only reset your phone to a clean slate, it will also improve its speed, clear space for more storage, and make it compatible with new updates.
Why You Should Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy M21?
• Improve Speed: said time and again that the factory reset helps in making any device faster, and the M21 is no exception. This is due to the peculiar caching system of Android and how it prioritizes certain apps and data over others. The factory reset process clears the cache, which makes the device run faster than before.
• Make Room For More Storage: If you are an Android user, you may have noticed how much of the internal storage space is being used up due to cached data. This problem can be solved easily by performing a factory reset and clearing out all the unnecessary files and data. This will give you more free space for new data.• Enhance The Compatibility Of Your Phone: If you are looking to update your phone to the latest version of Android, then it is recommended that you perform a factory reset. This will eliminate any compatibility issues and make your phone easily compatible with the newest version of Android.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M21 2021?
1. On your Samsung Galaxy M21, go to “Settings’”.
2. Scroll down and click on the “General Management” option.
3. Now click on the “Reset” option.
4. On the next page, click on the “Reset option”.
5. Press the “Erase All Data button”.
6. Now you are asked to verify that you want to Factory reset your Samsung Galaxy M21 by entering the pattern or PIN.
7. Once done, all the data and settings of your phone will be wiped. Wait for the process to complete.
8. The device will now restart and the process is now complete.
And that’s it! You have successfully factory reset your Samsung Galaxy M21 2021. After this process, you can set up your phone from scratch. We hope this article was helpful in helping you figure out how to perform a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy M21.