If you own a Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB) smartphone, you know that it is packed with features, including an 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, 2G RAM + 32GB internal memory, a 5.7-inch HD+ display, and a 4000 mAh battery capacity. As good as this phone is, however, it can be subject to technical issues like poor performance, freezing, too many apps running in the background, or other clashes. When that happens, the best solution is to perform a factory reset, also known as a hard reset, on your Samsung device. This will give you a fresh start and restore your phone to a like-new state. Here’s how to reset a Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB).
Why Should You Reset Your Phone?
- Restore Performance: If your phone’s performance has begun to slow down or become sluggish, resetting it can help restore it to its original performance.
- Security: Resetting your phone can also help enhance your security by removing your personal information, such as your passwords, stored files, and more.
- Resolve Clashes: If your device is suffering from performance-related clashes, resetting it can help resolve those issues.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB)
Method 1: Performing a Factory Reset by Using the Android Settings Menu
- Begin by unlocking your phone and tapping the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to the General Management option and tap it.
- Tap Reset in the menu and select Factory data reset from the available options.
- Read the warning and tap Reset to begin the process.
- Enter your security code or PIN if prompted to do so and tap Continue.
- Finally, tap Delete all to confirm.
Method 2: Resetting Your Device to Factory Settings from the Recovery Mode
This option should be used as a last resort if the factory reset option above doesn’t work for some reason.
- Shut down your device and wait for a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time until the Samsung logo appears.
- Release the buttons and leave the device to power up.
- When you see the Samsung Welcome screen, press and hold the Volume Down button until the lock screen appears.
- Select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset/Reset option and press the Power button to confirm the selection.
- Use the Volume buttons to select Yes – delete all user data and press the Power button to confirm.
- Wait for the process to finish and select the Reboot System Now option when prompted.
A factory reset (or hard reset) can be an effective solution to most software-related problems with your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB). The process is simple and straightforward, so as long as you remember to back up your important files and data first, you’ll be able to restore your device in no time.