Are you looking for a guide to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB) device? Wiping the cache partition, factory resetting your device, and booting into Safe Mode can all be very helpful strategies to get the most out of your device’s factory settings. Here’s how to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB).
Why Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB)?
- You wish to sell or give away the device and need to erase all user data
- Your device is responding more slowly than it used to and you wish to restore its performance
- You have forgotten a password or PIN necessary to use the device
- You want to remove a bug in the operating system or install a new ROM
- You wish to switch your Samsung device to a different carrier
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB)?
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ icon on your home screen or application drawer.
- Scroll down to the ‘Backup and Reset’ option and tap on it.
- Tap on the ‘Factory Data Reset’ option and choose to ‘Reset Device’.
- If you have a Samsung Account, Log into the account for authentication purpose.
- Choose ‘Erase Everything’ option and let the Factory Reset process finish.
Once you see the ‘Reboot System Now’ option, you can tap it. Your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB) will reboot automatically and the Factory Reset process will be complete.
You will now be returned to the Samsung boot logo screen. Once the Galaxy J7 Prime has fully booted up, you can go ahead and set it up as a new device.
Before performing a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB), it is essential that you back up all your important data as the reset process will result in the complete erasure of all user data and settings from the device. Make sure you have all the necessary and important information backed up.
Bypass Lock Screen Security
Additionally, when factory resetting your device, don’t forget to turn off the lock screen security beforehand. This will help you in bypassing the lock screen security that requires a password, pattern, or PIN during the device setup process.
Now that you understand how to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB), you can do it easily when the need arises. Be sure to do a full backup of your data before initiating the factory reset process as it will result in the complete erasure of all user data and settings from the device. Good luck!