We all know that factory resetting your phone is the best way to bring it back to its original state – and the Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB) is no exception. When you’re ready to move on from your current device, factory resetting the Galaxy J5 Prime is the ideal option for wiping your personal data and customized settings while retaining its performance and optimizing it for sale. If you’re thinking of doing a factory reset, this easy-to-follow guide will lead you through the process step-by-step.
Why Should You Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB)?
Here are some key benefits to performing a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB):
- Resets the device to its factory condition, eliminating bugs and software issues.
- Clears out all data and settings, giving you a ‘fresh start’.
- Optimizes performance and battery life.
- Enables the device to be sold securely with no personal data on it.
How to Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB)
Firstly, it’s important to make a data backup of all your files before performing a factory reset, as it will wipe all your data. Follow this step by step guide to learn how to factory reset your device:
- Open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB).
- Scroll down and tap General Management.
- Scroll down to and tap Reset.
- Tap ‘Factory Data Reset’.
- On the next window, tap ‘Reset’.
- It will show a warning screen confirming that your personal data will be erased. If you’re sure you want to proceed, tap ‘Delete All’.
- The device will reset itself, and will restart ready for its first-time setup. Your device is now in its factory settings.
Alternatively, you can factory reset your device using the buttons. Here’s how:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB).
- Hold down the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together until the Galaxy logo appears.
- You can now let go of the buttons.
- Now, use the Volume Down button to scroll down to the ‘wipe data/factory reset’ option.
- Use the volume up Key to confirm your selection.
- Wait a few minutes while the device reset itself.
- That’s it! Your device should now be in its factory reset state.
By following this guide, you should now have successfully reset your Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime (3GB RAM+32GB). Resetting your smartphone is the ideal way to optimize its performance, and will also ensure that all of your personal data is safely wiped before you pass on your device to someone else.