Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
It’s time to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core. This process, when performed correctly, should completely erase everything you’ve stored on your device and return it to the state it was in when you first bought it, clearing all of your data, accounts, and settings. It’s a way to give your device a comprehensive reset and is often used to start fresh with a device.
Why Factory Reset Your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core?
• It’s the best way to clear out any lingering bugs or issues with the device.
• It erases all of your personal data, leaving the device in a like-new state.
• It can help to calibrate the battery and sensor readings, making them more accurate.
• You can sell the device with confidence, knowing all of your data is gone.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Core
1. Once your device is powered off, press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power key simultaneously.
2. Continue holding both keys until you see the Samsung logo.
3. On the Android Recovery Screen, press the Volume Down key twice to highlight the wipe data/factory reset option.
4. Press the Power key to select it.
5. On the next screen, press the Volume Down key four times to highlight yes-delete all user data.
6. Then press the Power key to select it.
7. Your device will now be reset.
8. Once it’s finished, select reboot system now by pressing the Power key.
9. Your device will now restart.
Congratulations, you’ve just performed a factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core. Now you can begin setting up the device as if it were new.