Factory Reset on Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2020)
Samsung Galaxy J2 Core is a low-budget Android device released in 2020. Apart from a basic 5″ display, it offers 8GB of internal storage, a Quad-core processor and a 5MP rear camera. It can be a great phone for basic daily tasks. If you’ve had it for a while and need to make a fresh start, you can Factory Reset it. This article will guide you about Factory Reset on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2020) device.
Why Factory Reset?
– Free up space: Deleting apps, photos and other data can often help, but if you’ve been using the device for a long time, factory reset can free up more space.
– Clean start: If you’re planning to give away your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2020) or switch to a new phone, factory reset will help you start with a blank slate.
– Troubleshoot problems: If your Galaxy J2 Core is experiencing unexpected freezes, sluggish performance, or other unexpected issues, factory reset can help you troubleshoot the problem.
How To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2020):
1. Go to the home screen and tap the Settings icon.
2. Now scroll down to the bottom and tap General Management.
3. Select Reset
4. Tap Factory Data Reset.
5. Tap Reset Device.
6. When asked, enter your PIN or password.
7. Tap Delete All
8. Your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core will now reset.
That’s all, you’ve successfully factory reset your Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (2020). After the reset is complete, you can start setting your device up again. Make sure to back up important data before the reset, as any data that is not backed up will be lost.