The Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite was recently released to the public as the flagship smartphone from Samsung. It is a powerful device with amazing features and advanced technology. However, as useful and convenient as the device can be, it could also create a few of hassles and inconveniences. In such times, it might be best to perform a factory reset in order to set the device to its initial, out-of-the-box condition. This reset will simultaneously erase all the user data that’s stored in the device memory.
Why you should factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite?
A factory reset on a Galaxy Fold Lite might help if one or more of the following issues occur:
- Your device is no longer responsive.
- Your device runs slow or performs poorly, with frequent lags.
- There are unexplainable applications or software present in your system.
- Your device has low storage space even after deleting all the apps that are unnecessary.
Here’s How to Factory Reset the Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite
The factory reset procedure of the Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite is quite easy and straightforward and it does not take a lot of time, either. To get back to the factory settings, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the Settings of your phone.
- Then, open the Advanced Settings.
- Tap on the Backup and Reset option.
- You’ll see the Reset option there. Tap it.
- On this page, you can choose to either reset all your settings, or erase all your data on the device.
- To perform a full factory reset, choose the Erase all Data option.
- When prompted, enter the correct pin, password or a pattern lock to access the reset page.
- If you cannot remember the pin, password, or pattern lock, simply go back and tap the Reset Settings option instead.
- Then, you’ll be asked to confirm the hard reset of your device. Tap the ‘Yes’ or ‘Confirm’ button to proceed.
- The process will begin and might take time to finish. Once the device is reset, you’ll be taken to the ‘Welcome’ screen.
- Now, you can set up your device like a brand new device, with all the necessary customizations and settings.
Performing a factory reset on the Samsung Galaxy Fold Lite can help solve several performance and storage-related issues. Make sure to back up your important data before beginning with the reset, as a factory reset will erase all data and settings from the device. With that being said, this guide should have been more than enough to help you reset your Galaxy Fold Lite.