Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is one of the latest flagship devices by a well-known brand. It boasts of a powerful octa-core processor, a vast 6GB RAM, and a remarkable 128GB internal space. For a smooth and glitch-free user experience, periodic resetting is necessary. A factory reset may seem intimidating but is easy to be carried out in the following steps.
- To remove unwanted bloatware and Background Apps
- To free up space for better performance
- To boost battery life
- To refresh the device experience
- To get rid of bugs and system errors
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
1. Open the Settings app and scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on General Management.
2. Tap on Reset in the General Management page.
3. Now tap on Factory data reset.
4. Tap on Reset device.
5. You may get a warning stating that all of your data will be deleted, tap on Delete all.
6. All the data on the internal storage will be deleted along with settings and apps and the device will reboot.
7. Once the device has restarted, the welcome screen appears.
So that’s the simple and easy process to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy F41 (6GB RAM + 128GB). Resetting your device may result in an increase in battery life, smoother functioning of apps and it may even solve bugs which were present before the reset. This process may seem intimidating but it is quite simple and useful. Just follow the instructions step by step and you will be successful in your endeavor.