The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is a sleek and powerful 4G LTE smart phone featuring a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with resolutions up to 1080 x 1920 pixels. It operates on an Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system and offers other features such as a fingerprint scanner, Bluetooth 4.2, an octa-core processor, a 4GB RAM, a 32GB/64GB built-in storage capacity, and a 16MP rear/8MP front camera.
Factory resetting of this device can be necessary if you want to refresh the device and start over with a clean slate. Let’s find out why it is important and how to Factory Reset the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro.
Why You Should Factory Reset?
• Eliminate viruses, malware, or unwanted apps
• Increase the speed and performance of the device
• Prevent data from being accessed by third parties
• Fix minor software issues
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro
1. Power Off your device.
2. Press and hold down Power, Volume Up, and Home keys at the same time until the phones system recovery mode is visible.
3. In the Recovery Mode, navigate with Volume keys and select with the Power Key.
4. Highlight ‘wipe data/factory reset’ then Select Yes–delete all user data and press the power button to confirm.
5. Reboot the device once the data wipe is complete.
6. Choose the ‘reboot system now’ option and your Galaxy C5 Pro will be reset and restart automatically.
Now that you have Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro, you can continue to enjoy using it with improved performance and speed. It also provides the safety and security of knowing that all of your data has been safely removed from the device. Factory Resetting is always a helpful way to keep your device running at optimum performance and is also useful if you want to sell, give away, or trade in your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro.