The Samsung Galaxy A70 is among the more popular Android smartphones released in 2019. The phone offers a great combination of features, design, and a reasonable price. However, like all devices, a time may come when something goes wrong and you need to perform a factory reset. This can be done to fix a pesky issue, restore the phone to its former glory, or just give it the much-needed boost.
Why Reset Samsung Galaxy A70?
Resetting the Samsung Galaxy A70 can be a great way to tackle a wide array of issues, or simply give the phone a fresh start. Here are some of the reasons why you might want to reset your Samsung Galaxy A70:
- Fix a persistent issue: If you’re facing any issue that keeps getting worse, a reset might help you out.
- Boost Performance: The Galaxy A70 experience can be hindered by a lot of junk files, temporary files, and caches that can be wiped with a reset.
- Selling the phone: If you plan on selling your Samsung Galaxy A70, it’s always a good idea to make it look and feel as good as new with a factory reset.
- Start fresh: If you’re bored of your phone and its performance, reset it to give it a fresh start and make it feel new.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A70
Before you begin, it’s important to back up anything that you don’t want to lose as a factory reset will delete all of your data on the phone. After that, you can proceed with the Reset process:
Steps to Follow:
- Go to the Home Screen, press the menu button once, and then tap the Settings icon.
- When in Settings, navigate to the Backup and Reset option and select it.
- Now, tap the Factory Data Reset.
- There will be two option: Reset Phone and Reset All. If you want to the firmware back to its original state, then select the latter one.
- The phone might ask you to put in your PIN, Pattern, or Password. Enter it and then select the Erase Everything button.
- The phone will now start to factory reset and restore it to the default factory settings.
- Once the phone has restarted, it will be as if you’ve just pulled your Samsung Galaxy A70 out of the box.
A factory reset is something that can be really beneficial. It can help you get your phone back to its former glory and a factory reset may also be a part of troubleshooting. Always back up your device before you start a reset as the process can delete all of the data on the phone. After doing so, you can use the steps listed above to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A70.