How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A7
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) is one of Samsung’s midrange phones. It provides great performance and value for its price range. Despite being powerful, it is prone to errors and hence people may need to factory reset their Samsung Galaxy A7. Therefore, this guide will provide users with steps to learn How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A7.
Why Should You Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A7?
One of the biggest advantages of factory resetting your Samsung Galaxy A7 is “it clears out all the errors”.Sometimes, when the device won’t turn on or the display becomes unresponsive, it could be due to an incompatibility of an app or a cache issue. By factory resetting the device, the users can easily get around this issue.
Moreover, factory resetting the Galaxy A7 will wipe out all the existing data stored in the device. This includes personal data, accounts, media files, saved games and settings, etc.
While factory reset is generally associated to fixing the device, it can also be used to sell the device at a higher price.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A7?
1. Open the Settings app on your device.
2. On the settings menu, scroll down and tap on General management.
3. From the general management menu, tap on Reset.
4. Tap on Factory data reset.
5. If you wish to back up the data on your Galaxy A7, then you can do so before performing the reset.
6. You can tap on Back up my data to backup immersive information like your Wi-fi passwords and settings as well as other app data.
7. Once the backup is complete, you can tap on Factory Reset again.
8. Tap on the Reset button to start the factory reset process.
9. When the Reset is complete, tap on the ‘reboot’ button to restart the device.
Your Samsung Galaxy A7 will now be restored to its factory settings. For security, you can use a fingerprint, lock pattern, or code to set up the security access on your Galaxy A7. After completing the device setup and customizations, your Galaxy A7 will be ready to use with a fresh start.
Factory Reset is a useful option to fix any issue that you are facing with the Galaxy A7 software. This process doesn’t delete any of your data and media, but it is always suggested to back up your data beforehand to avoid any data loss. To successfully perform a factory reset, you can follow the detailed step-by-step guide included above. We also recommend that you set up device security after resetting.