Factory resetting your Samsung Galaxy A50s is a great way to keep your device as good as new. It helps you clear out any bloatware that’s come preinstalled on the device, wipe any personal data that might still be present on the device, and bring it back to the factory-fresh state. In this guide, we’ll walk you through all the steps needed to factory reset the Samsung Galaxy A50s.
Why Should you Factory Reset your Samsung Galaxy A50s?
There are a few great reasons to factory reset a Samsung Galaxy A50s:
• It is the best way to wipe any personal data from your phone to you keep it secure before selling it or giving it away.
• It can help solve major software issues and performance problems brought on by viruses and malware.
• It’s the best way to get rid of bloatware that has come preinstalled on your device, and free up some extra internal storage space.
• It can help bring your device back to its factory-fresh state if it has been mishandled and filled up with junk files.
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A50s
1. On your Samsung Galaxy A50s home screen, tap on the app drawer and find the “Settings” app.
2. In the settings menu, scroll down and tap on “General Management”.
3. In the General Management menu, tap on “Reset”.
4. Here you will find four different reset options — “Reset Settings”, “Reset Network Settings”, “Delete all data and reset”, and “Reactivate this device”. Select “Delete all data and reset”.
5. Once you’ve selected “Delete all data and reset”, you will be asked to confirm your selection. Tap “Reset” to continue.
6. The process to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A50s has now started. It might take a few minutes for the reset process to complete. Once it is finished, your device will reboot and you will be delighted to see your Galaxy A50s brand new, just like it was when you first unboxed it.
Congratulations! You have successfully factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A50s. It is now back to its original factory-fresh state. We hope this guide was helpful in showing you how to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A50s and let us know if you have any more questions.