The Samsung Galaxy A03s is a mid-range smartphone that provides its users with great features. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ touchscreen, 3GB RAM, runs on Android 10 OS, and powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. Despite these features, problems may still arise and device users may be required to factory reset their device. Performing a factory reset is a necessary step to resolve software malfunctions and bugs.
Why you should factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A03s
There are several reasons to factory reset your device. These include:
- Fixing minor software bugs
- Improving device performance
- Clearing storage by deleting useless data
- Resetting forgotten password
- Getting rid of viruses and malware
- Clean slate before selling the device
How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A03s
Before you reset your device, it is important to backup all your important data, pictures, contacts, files, etc.
- Turn on your Galaxy A03s and open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘General Management’ option.
- Next, tap on the ‘Reset’ option at the bottom.
- Select ‘Factory data reset’ from the list of options. Alternatively, tap the ‘Reset’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the ‘Reset’ button located at the bottom to confirm your intention.
- After a few minutes, your Samsung Galaxy A03s will reset itself and you will be shown the welcome screen.
It is recommended that you update your device after you have reset it. All this can be done easily through your device’s Settings app. Finally, you can restore all your data back to your device via the various backup options available. Now that you’ve factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A03s, you can continue to enjoy a great smartphone experience.