How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G
Enabling Developer Options comes with a multitude of benefits, some of which include:
Features of Developer Options
- Test how apps work on different Android versions and check for compatibility
- Access advanced features that are not available in the general settings, such as USB debugging and Bluetooth audio codec
- Improve the battery of your phone and optimize its performance by disabling background activities
- Explore and customize the appearance of your device with different color options.
Steps for Enabling Developer Options on Your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G
Enabling Developer Options on your device is simple and will take just a few quick steps. Here’s how you can do it:
- First, open the Settings page and tap on the “About Phone” option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the “Build Number” section.
- Tap the “Build Number” section 7 times in rapid succession until you get a notification that reads “You are now a developer.”
- You will now have access to the Developer Options menu. You can find this in the Settings main page.
- In the Developer Options menu, you can now enable or disable the desired features. You can enable USB debugging, Bluetooth audio codec, monitor the battery usage of apps, as well as customize the background services.
That’s it! You have successfully enabled Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G. Now you can enjoy all the features this powerful device has to offer.