Using smart devices becomes more and more popular nowadays and thus finding how to “develop” your device for your own unique needs is essential in the current tech world. In modern Samsung devices such as the Galaxy S9 Plus, developers can make changes by enabling the Developer Options. This article provides a detailed guide about how to enable the Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
Benefits of Enabling Developer Options in Galaxy S9 Plus
Enabling the Developer Options can come with several benefits, including:
- Allowing users to get an insight into an app’s code.
- Checking for any bugs in the app.
- Using a customized version of the app.
- Enabling USB debugging to transfer files to and from the device.
- Installing apps from outside of the Google Play Store.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to enable the Developer Options in the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Go to the device’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap the “About Phone” option.
- It will open the “Software Information”.
- Tap the “Build Number” several times until you receive the “You’re now a developer!” confirmation window.
- You should now return to the Settings section and you would find the “Developer Options” under the “System” settings.
- Tap the toggle switch next to “Developer Options” to enable it.
- You should now be able to access all developer functions.
Enabling the Developer Options on the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone provides users with the ability to customize their device’s software and access its information by allowing installation of external applications. Following the above steps, users can activate the Developer Options on their Galaxy S9 Plus.