The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (128GB) is one of the most powerful and feature-rich Android phones available. It has an impressive 6.0-inch Super AMOLED display, a Samsung Exynos 7420 octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM, and a removable 2600 mAh capacity battery. Its impressive hardware and software features also include the ability to enable developer options, enabling access to app permissions, system settings, and more. In this guide, we look at how to enable developer options in the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (128GB) so you can take advantage of all the features it offers.
Why Enable Developer Options?
There are several benefits to enabling developer options in your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (128GB). Some of these benefits include:
- Setting up App Permissions: Enabling developer options allows you to modify app permissions, meaning you can give apps access to specific files and data on your phone.
- Customizing the UI: With developer options enabled, you can customize your user interface, such as changing the color scheme, icons, and more.
- System Monitoring: With developer options, you can monitor your system’s performance, such as RAM and CPU usage.
- System Tweaking: You can also tweak your system performance, such as CPU frequency and GPU performance.
How To Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (128GB)
Enabling the developer options on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (128GB) is relatively simple. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Access the Settings menu of your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (128GB).
- Scroll down the list of settings until you locate ‘About Phone’.
- Tap on ‘About Phone’ and then select the ‘Software Info’ option.
- In the Software Info screen, locate the ‘Build Number’ option. Tap on the ‘Build Number’ option seven times in quick succession.
After tapping the ‘Build Number’ seven times you will be provided with a prompt informing you that ‘Developer mode is enabled’. Congratulations! You have now successfully enabled the developer options on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (128GB).
Using Developer Options
Once the developer options have been enabled on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (128GB) you can access them by heading back to the main Settings menu and scrolling down the list until you locate the ‘Developer Options’. From here, you can customize the user interface or set permissions for apps installed on your device. You can also monitor the performance of your device and tweak the system performance of your phone.
Enabling the Developer Options on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (128GB) is a helpful and beneficial task to undertake. Through enabling Developer Options, you can gain access to a range of settings, permissions, UI customizations, and system monitoring and tweaking tools. We hope that this guide has helped you understand how to enable Developer Options in the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (128GB) and take advantage of its great features.