The Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite is a mid-range android smartphone that is part of the hugely popular S20 line of devices. The device is equipped with an AMOLED display and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor. With its impressive hardware capabilities, the S20 Lite excels at gaming and multitasking. In order to get the most out of the Galaxy S20 Lite, enabling developer options is essential.
Why Enable Developer Options?
- Get access to valuable debugging and performance tools.
- Makes it easier to side-load apps.
- Unlock some hidden advanced features of the Galaxy S20 Lite.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite
1. Open the Settings on the device and scroll down to the bottom of the menu.
2. Tap the System option and then select About Phone.
3. In the About Phone page, scroll down to the bottom until you find the Build Number.
4. Tap the Build Number seven times to enable the developer options.
5. After tapping on the Build Number seven times, you will see a message saying “You are now a developer”.
6. Go back to the main settings page and you will see a new option called Developer options.
7. Tap on the Developer option to enter the page.
8. In the Developer Options page, you can toggle the various developer options according to your needs.
9. To enable USB debugging, scroll down to the Debugging option and toggle the USB Debugging option.
Once you have enabled the Developer Options on the Samsung Galaxy S20 Lite, you will be able to access valuable debugging tools and performance tools. This will also make it easier for you to side load apps and unlock some hidden advanced features on the device. Ensure that you take necessary precautions while using these tools as it could lead to your device becoming unstable or crashing.