The Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus is one of the latest releases of the Samsung Galaxy series. It has been a great success since the launch in 2020. It includes features such as an advanced processor, IP water and dust resistance rating, and a bezel-less design. When tech-savvy users get their hands on the device, they are often eager to explore all the possibilities by enabling the developer options on the device.
Why Enable Developer Options
Enable developer options in the Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus can have a number of benefits, including:
- Accessing hidden features: Developer options allow you to do things that would otherwise be hidden. You can make adjustments to items like the display, animation, color, and memory settings.
- Making backups: Developer options allow you to make backups of the system files, app configurations, and other data without requiring root access.
- Creating custom ROMs: Developer options allow you to download and install a custom ROM which can be used to customize the device and add new features.
- Testing Android updates: Developer options allow you to preview new Android updates before they are released to the public.
- Diagnosing problems: Developer options let you troubleshoot problems with the device.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus
Now that you know the benefits of enabling developer options, let’s discuss the process. It is worth noting that this feature is not readily available on the S11 Plus, so you will have to make some changes to enable it.
Steps to Enable Developer Options:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on “About Phone.”
- Scroll down to “Software Information.”
- Tap on “Build Number” seven times.
- You will be asked to provide your device PIN, pattern, or password to proceed. Once you do this, you will see a “You are now a developer” message.
- Return to the Settings home page and scroll down to “System.”
- Tap on “Advanced.”
- Tap on “Developer Options.”
- You should now see a menu full of options. You can use this menu to enable or disable different features.
Congratulations! You have successfully enabled the developer options in Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus. Now you can access all the hidden features and make tweaks to customize your device.
Enabling the developer options in the Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. With the developer options enabled, you can access hidden features, make backups, create custom ROMs, and much more. So go ahead and make the most of your S11 Plus by exploring all the possibilities with the developer options.