The Samsung Galaxy S10e is a premium smartphone released in 2019 packed with features that provide a great experience for any user. It has an AMOLED display, fast processor, and powerful cameras. Along with these standard features, the S10e also contains additional hidden assets specifically for developers and modders. These features are enabled through the Developer Options.
Why Enable Developer Options?
Developer options can unlock a range of features and tools that can improve the performance of your phone. With access to the Developer Options you can:
- Improve the performance of your phone by enabling Fast Boot
- Increase the responsiveness of your touch screen by tweaking the animation settings
- Uninstall bloatware that is pre-installed by manufactured
- Use USB debugging options to connect your Samsung Galaxy S10e to a computer
- Customize your phone’s system UI when using a customized ROM
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy S10e
Enabling the Developer Options on the Galaxy S10e is a simple process. You will need to be able to access the settings menu on the device in order to begin the process.
Steps to Enable Developer Options
- From the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy S10e, scroll down to the ‘System’ section.
- Select “Advanced” from the list of options here and then tap “Developer Options.”
- On the Developer Options menu, select the “ON” option located on the top right of the screen.
- You will be presented with a warning stating that these options can be dangerous if used incorrectly. To proceed, select “Yes”.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S10e’s Developer Options will now be enabled, and the list of options displayed.
You have now successfully enabled the Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy S10e and can start to exploit the features available. Be sure to be cautious when changing any of the settings available in this menu as they may cause affect your phone’s performance. Remember to switch the Developer Options back off when you have finished.