Do you use the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (12GB RAM + 1TB) and want to enable the Developer Options right away? The Developer Options can come in especially handy when you want to modify a UI element or run an app that requires root access. Activating this option on the Galaxy S10 Plus (12GB RAM+1TB) is fairly easy and we will guide you step-by-step on how to do it in this article.
Why Enable Developer Options?
The developer options can come in especially handy for the tech-savvy user as it provides easy access to some UI and system modifications such as:
- Allowing USB debug mode
- Disabling or enabling animation of user interface
- Enabling or disabling transitions of views
- Showing GPU view updates
- Allowing mock location apps
- Disabling hardware overlays
- Enabling wireless display
- Allowing background data usage
- Providing access to root apps and other system-level access
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (12GB RAM + 1TB)
Enabling Developer Options on the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (12GB RAM + 1TB) is quite easy and can be done in just a few simple steps:
- Open the Settings app on your Galaxy S10 Plus (12GB RAM + 1TB).
- Scroll down and tap on the About phone option located at the bottom of the screen.
- Find the Build number option in the About phone section and tap on it 5 or 6 times in rapid succession. This will unlock the Developer Options on your Galaxy S10 Plus (12GB RAM + 1TB).
- Go back to the Settings app and scroll down until you find the Developer Options.
- Tap on the Developer Options to view the available options.
- To enable any particular option, simply tap on the toggle switch next to it to turn it ON or OFF.
Your Galaxy S10 Plus (12GB RAM + 1TB) will now have access to all the customizations and other options that come with the Developer Options feature. Some of those options may need further configurations before they can be used, which can be done by accessing the Developer Options on your device. Be sure to check out our full guide on the different options and how to use them, available on our website.
That’s it! You have now enabled the Developer Options feature on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (12GB RAM + 1TB). If you encounter any problems during the process, feel free to contact us via our website or leave us a comment and we will be happy to help you with your issue. Thanks for reading and happy customizing!