Enabling Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB)
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB) was released in 2016 and is a sleek and feature-rich device with many useful options, including the Developer Options which can be used to enable debugging, view system logs, and make changes to certain settings.
Why Enable Developer Options?
There are several benefits to enabling developer options on your Galaxy On Nxt. These benefits include debugging, viewing system logs, and making changes to system settings such as enabling USB debugging or adjusting the display density.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB)
Follow these steps to enable Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB):
1. Go to the Settings menu on your device by swiping down from the top of your home screen to access the Quick Settings panel and tapping on the cog icon.
2. Select About Device.
3. Tap the Software Information option.
4. Tap the Build Number option seven (7) times. After the seventh (7th) press, you will receive a message that “Developer Mode has been enabled”.
5. Go back to the main Settings screen and you will see Developer Options appear in the list.
6. Tap on Developer Options.
7. You will see a menu of settings, such as enabling USB debugging and adjusting the display density of your device.
8. You can now toggle each option as needed.
Enabling Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB) is easy and has many benefits. With Developer Options enabled, you can use the device for debugging and view system logs, as well as adjust many settings. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can now enable Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (64GB) with ease.