Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Star Wars Edition
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Star Wars Edition is a flagship device from Samsung and one of the most popular phablets in the market. It offers a wide range of features, enhanced performance and a great design. But many of the advanced features that come with this device are hidden and require you to enable it by activating the Developer Options.
This guide will show you how you can quickly and easily enable Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Star Wars Edition.
Why Enable Developer Options
- You will be able to access various hidden settings and features
- It will enable you to modify the device’s settings for better performance
- You can use developer options for debugging your device
- It allows you to control the device’s CPU and RAM usage
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Star Wars Edition
1. Open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10, then tap on the “Software info” menu.
2. On the Software info screen, look for the “Build Number” entry and tap on it seven times. The device will then give a confirmation that you have enabled developer options.
3. A new “Developer Options” section will now appear in the Settings app. Tap on it to go to the Developer Options screen.
4. On the Developer Options screen, you can toggle various features such as USB Debugging, USB Configuration, OEM Unlocking, and more.
5. Once you have enabled the features you want, tap on the “OK” button to save the changes.
You have now successfully enabled Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Star Wars Edition. Now, you can explore some of the hidden features and settings such as USB Debugging, USB Configuration, OEM Unlocking, and more.