Samsung’s new M60 series has made waves in the smartphone industry with its impressive hardware and enhanced software combination. But like any other smartphone, different settings, configurations, and customization options are also available in this model. One of those options is “Developer Options” which is used by Android app developers to test their apps. Enabling the developer options on your Samsung Galaxy M60 provide easy access to features that are not visible to the ordinary users like enabling USB debugging, USB storage, show CPU usage etc. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of enabling developer options in Samsung Galaxy M60.
Why Enable Developer Options?
- Test Android Apps: The main use of the Developer Options is to test Android apps without any risk of damage to the operating system.
- Access Hidden Features: Not all mobilephone users know about these hidden features in their devices which they can access through developer options.
- Unhide CPU Usage: It allows you to check CPU utilization of your smartphone.
- Enable USB Debugging: It allows you to transfer files between your device and a computer more quickly and gain access to certain debugging tools.
- Unhide USB Storage Mode: Enabling this feature will allow your device to be connected to a USB port as a storage device, allowing you to move files to and from the device more quickly and easily.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M60
- Step 1: Open the Settings app of Samsung Galaxy M60.
- Step 2: Scroll down the list of options and tap on the About Phone option.
- Step 3: In the About Phone option, locate the Build Number option.
- Step 4: Tap on the Build Number 7 times. After the 7th time, you’ll be asked to enter the PIN code to proceed.
- Step 5: Enter your PIN code and tap on OK.
- Step 6: The Developer Options will now be enabled on your Samsung Galaxy M60.
- Step 7: To access the Developer Options, go back to the Settings app and scroll down. You’ll find a new option of Developer Options which will give you access to hidden features.
You can now experiment with different settings and configurations using the Developer Options of Samsung Galaxy M60. And even test different apps without risking any damage to the operating system. It is also a good option to enable USB debugging or USB storage mode so that you can easily transfer data between your device and a computer. We hope this guide has been helpful in enabling the Developer Options of your Samsung Galaxy M60.