Enabling Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB)
The Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is an amazing device with a lot of features that have enabled it to be one of the most popular smartphones out there. It has a great camera, a big and vivid display, plenty of RAM and lots of storage space, which makes it an ideal smartphone for most users. However, one of the features of the device that can make it even more useful is the Developer Options. The ability to access and configure the developer options on this device can be a great way to customize the usage of the smartphone to your own liking.
Why Enable Developer Options?
• It is an invaluable tool for users who want to customize their device to their specific liking
• The developer options allow users to enable advanced functions during development process
• It can be used to root the device and install custom ROMs
• It can be used to enable USB debugging
• It helps in monitoring performance and conducting memory tests
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB)?
Since the process of enabling the Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB) is a bit different from other devices, it is important to follow the steps down below very carefully.
1. Open the Settings of your Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB).
2. Now, scroll down and find the “About Phone” option.
3. Tap on “About Phone” and then tap on “Software Information”.
4. Inside the “Software Information” page, locate the “Build Number” option and tap on it 7 times.
5. Now, head back to the “Settings” page and you will find the “Developer Options” at the bottom.
6. Tap on “Developer Options” and turn on the toggle next to it.
7. You will have to provide the Samsung Account password (if you have previously created one) to verify the process
8. You have successfully enabled Developer Mode. You can now use the many features of this mode to customize the device to your liking.
Enabling Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M32 (6GB RAM + 128GB) may seem like a daunting task, but it is quite simple if you follow the steps outlined in this guide. With the Developer Options enabled, you can access plenty of features that can be used to customize the device to your own specifications.