If you own a Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime, you might be interested in learning how to enable its hacked developer options. Developer options allow you to customize your phone’s UI and other elements. However, the options are hidden by default and you need to follow a few steps to unlock and access them. Even though you are not a tech-savvy person, enabling developer options is pretty simple. Let’s get started.
Why Enable Developer Options?
Enabling developer options on your Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime comes with several benefits, such as:
- Customizing the UI and other elements of your phone
- Disabling apps that consume significant power
- Exploring and testing several hidden options
- Connecting to a computer and access various options
- Running ADB and Fastboot commands
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime
Here are some simple steps you need to follow in order to unlock and access developer options in your Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ app in your phone
- Tap on ‘About Phone’
- Tap the ‘ Software Information’ section
- Tap on ‘Build Number’ at least 7 times
- This will unlock the developer options
- Go back to the ‘Settings’ app
- Tap on ‘Advanced Settings’
- You’ll find the developer options
That’s it! You have successfully enabled developer options on your Samsung Galaxy M31 Prime. Now that you know the steps, you can customize your phone’s UI and perform several tweaks. With that said, we highly recommend that you proceed with caution since wrong configurations may cause problems. So, make sure you use the developer options carefully and follow the instructions whenever needed.