The Samsung Galaxy M30s (4GB RAM + 128GB) is a popular mid-range smartphone from the renowned manufacturer. The device has been a hit among the consumers due to its powerful configurations which offer reasonable performance at an affordable price. In addition, the phone offers a number of features like a long-lasting battery life, an amazing camera setup, and a decent display panel. However, to make the most out of this device, users need to enable the developer options. This will help them to customize their device by allowing them access to a wide range of settings.
Why Enable Developer Options?
Enabling developer options in Samsung Galaxy M30s (4GB RAM + 128GB) can be beneficial in the following ways:
- Access advanced applications such as optimizing battery life, creating logcats, enabling USB debugging and much more.
- Control or modify the interface of the device by customizing it according to your preferences.
- Create android apps for development purposes.
- Attain better control over the security settings.
- Customize the display of the device.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M30s (4GB RAM + 128GB)?
Enabling developer options in the Samsung Galaxy M30s (4GB RAM + 128GB) device can seem to be a complex and time consuming process, but with our easy to understand steps, you can enable them in a few seconds. Just follow these steps carefully.
- Open Settings on your device by swiping up from the home screen and tapping on the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to ‘System’ and tap on it.
- Under System, tap on ‘About Phone’.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on the Build Number seven times consecutively.
- Upon tapping the Build Number seven times consecutively, a dialog box will pop up on your screen, confirming that the Developer Options have been enabled.
Now that you’ve successfully enabled Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy M30s (4GB RAM + 128GB), you can explore the various customization features and settings that it has to offer. Hopefully, this guide was helpful and you were able to enable Developer Options on your device easily.