Before going through the steps to enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M21s, let us first understand what these Developer Options are and why you should consider enabling them.
What are Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M21s?
Developer Options are a set of advanced settings that are found in the Android operating system. They allow developers to access certain tools and features in order to test applications and other features. Enabling Developer Options on your Galaxy M21s will allow you to access hidden settings that can be used to customize your device’s behavior and performance.
Why Should You Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M21s?
Enabling Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy M21s can be beneficial in a number of ways:
- It allows you to access hidden settings and customize the device’s performance.
- You can tweak your device for better performance and improved battery life.
- You can use the Developers Options to take a screenshot of the device’s screen.
- You can also enable USB debugging, which allows you to connect your device to a computer for development purposes.
- You can also set up ADB commands for better device control.
- You can also activate settings for other features such as Bluetooth HCI snoop log, monitoring the battery usage of applications and services, and enabling the hardware accelerated renderer.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M21s
- Go to the Settings app and tap on the “System” options.
- Now tap on “About phone” and then tap on the “Software info” option.
- Under the “Software info” menu, you should scroll down until you find “Build Number” option.
- Tap on the “Build Number” option 7 times and a pop-up should appear, saying that you have become a developer.
- Now go back to the Settings menu and you should find the “Developer Options” has been enabled.
- Tap on the “Developer Options” and you should be able to locate the options.
- You can then make changes to the Developer Options as per your requirements.
Enabling Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy M21s is a great way to unlock hidden settings and customize your device to better suit your needs and requirements. It can be beneficial in a number of ways, such as enabling better performance and improved battery life, taking screenshots of your device’s screen, enabling USB debugging, and much more. All you have to do is follow the steps given above and you will be able to quickly enable Developer Options in your Samsung Galaxy M21s.