How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M21
The Samsung Galaxy M21 is a powerful phone that comes with a 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage. It has a large 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display and an octa-core processor to power it. It runs the Android 10 OS out of the box and comes with a host of features. One of those features is developer options, which can be used to unlock various features of the phone.
Why Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M21?
• Debugging: You can debug your device using the developer options. This will help to identify any errors or issues with the phone.
• Unlocks Hidden Features: Developer options will allow you to access hidden options and features that are not available to the general public.
• Customization: You can customize or tweak the phone in ways that are not available in the official settings of the device.
• Upgrade Faster: You can upgrade the phone faster as the developer options will allow you to flash a custom recovery or root the device.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M21?
1. Open the Settings menu.
2. Scroll down and select “About Phone”
3. Scroll down and tap on “Software Information.”
4. Tap on the ‘Build Number’ option 7 times.
5. After the 7th tap, you will be notified that Developer Options have been enabled.
6. Now, go back to the Settings menu, open Developer Options, and toggle on “USB Debugging”
7. Once USB Debugging is enabled, you can now begin to customize your device with the help of ADB commands.
The Samsung Galaxy M21 is a powerful phone with a lot of features and options. One of those features is developer options, which can be used to access certain hidden settings and features. In this guide, we have shown you how to enable developer options in Samsung Galaxy M21 (6GB RAM + 128GB). We hope that you have found this guide helpful and that you are now able to customize your device as you wish.