The Samsung Galaxy M01 is a budget-friendly smartphone with an impressive list of features. In particular, it has a 5.7” HD+ Infinity-V display, a capability to expand its storage with a microSD card, a dual rear camera system, a 4000mAh battery, and much more. However, if you are an Android enthusiast, then you must have heard of the Developer options and the various functions that can be enabled or disabled via it. In this article, we will guide you on how to enable Developer options in a Samsung Galaxy M01.
Why Enable Developer Options?
Developer options can be really helpful for optimizing and customizing the Android experience that a user gets from their smartphone. The following are some of the benefits of enabling developer options on aSamsung Galaxy M01:
- Enables debugging applications via USB cables
- Allows for changing animation speeds and other visuals
- Offers toggling between memory-saving options
- Opens options for tweaking system service settings
- Lets the user access the ADB command line tool
- Gives access to boot the device in remote debugging mode
- Authorizes users to enable OEM unlock
- Enables mock location settings for app developers
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M01
Enabling the Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy M01 is a relatively simple process that we would recommend for any Android enthusiast. Here are the simple steps that you need to take in order to enable Developer options on your phone.
- Head to the Settings menu on your Samsung Galaxy M01.
- Scroll down and click on the About Phone menu.
- Scroll down again and locate the Build Number option.
- Tap on the Build Number seven times in quick succession.
- You will now see a notification saying “You are now a developer!”
- After this, go back to the main Settings menu and locate the Developer options menu.
- Tap on it and then toggle the switch to enable it.
- You will get a warning message asking for permission. Tap on the OK button to proceed.
- Once enabled, you will be able to access various developer options on your Samsung Galaxy M01.
Enabling the Developer Options on a Samsung Galaxy M01 is a great way to customize the way your device works. This guide should have helped you with a step by step guide for enabling the Developer options on your device. We hope you have a great time accessing, tweaking, and optimizing the Developer options on your phone.