The Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB) is an affordable entry-level smartphone that is packed with an impressive array of features. This includes a 13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera, water-repellent coating and more. To get the most out of this device, it is important to know how to enable developer options, and that is what this guide is all about.
Why You Should Enable Developer Options
The left-hand side of the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core has various options and features that allow you to customize the device. However, if you want to unlock additional customization options, then turning on developer options is the key. This can provide an impressive range of options which will further enhance your experience with the device.
Benefits of Enabling Developer Options
- Unlock various performance features
- Utilize extra features offered by app developers
- Completely control the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices
- More accuracy and control from the GPS
- Experiment with themes, animation, and transitions
- Get creative with the Java Scripts
- Access shell or command prompt options
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
- To begin, open the Settings application from the home screen.
- Scroll down and find the About Phone option. Tap on this option.
- In the About Phone option, locate the information related to the Device Name, Model Number, OS Version, or Build Number.
- Now tap multiple times on the build number.
- With each tap you will get a message “X amount of Left to Become a Developer” where X is the decreasing number.
- When you reach the last tap count, you will see a new message “You have now become a developer.”
- After that go back to the settings and scroll down to find the Developer Options.
- Finally, toggle the button for the Developer Options.
That is it! You have successfully enabled the Developer Options in the Samsung Galaxy M01 Core (2GB RAM + 32GB). With this option enabled, you can now enjoy a range of extra features on the device. Whether it is debugging the applications or customizing the user interface, you can do it with the Developer Options to get the most out of your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core and give it an entirely new look.