Enabling Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
Developer options provide you with the ability to tinker around with your device’s settings and they provide you with access to some advanced device settings that are not typically available. And if you have a Samsung Galaxy M01 Core, you may be wondering how you can enable developer options and make use of these features on the device. Well, it’s very easy to do, and this guide will show you exactly how.
Benefits of Enabling Developer Options
The ability to enable Developer options allows you to customize your device in ways that you normally wouldn’t be able to. This is because it unlocks a number of settings and features that are not available on the regular version of the Galaxy M01 Core. Some of the benefits of enabling developer options include:
- Get access to additional device settings
- Enable battery saving & performance enhancing features
- Get access to debugging settings for app development & debugging
- Install third-party apps that would normally not be allowed
- Customize appearance & hidden features of the device
- Uninstall certain default applications
How to Enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy M01 Core
Enabling Developer options is not something that is exclusive to just the Galaxy M01 Core; it’s a feature that every Android device has. With that being said, here are the steps you’ll need to take to enable Developer options on your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core:
- Go to the Settings menu of the device.
- Scroll down and tap on “About Phone”.
- Scroll down and tap on “Build Number” 7 times.
- After tapping the “Build Number” option 7 times, you will get a notification saying “Developer Mode Has Been Enabled”.
Once you have successfully enabled developer options on your Samsung Galaxy M01 Core, you will be able to access the hidden developer settings on your device. You can now start toying around with all the hidden features and make use of all the extra settings that these options have to offer.