The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime – Unlocking the Developer Options
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is an affordable, mid-tier smartphone that offers great value to users. Featuring a 5.5 inch display, 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, and a 3300mAh battery, it meets most of the everyday needs of users. One of the features that this smartphone offers is the ability to enable the Developer Options. In this guide, we will explain what the Developer Options feature is, why you should enable it, and how to do so easily.
What are Developer Options?
Developer Options are a set of tools and settings that allow developers to better test and debug their Android apps. These hidden options help to customize the device, with options such as allowing APK installation from external sources, running the Android debugging bridge (ADB), enabling extended graphics profiles to improve gaming performance, and more.
Why should you enable Developer Options?
The Developer Options provide more control and flexibility when it comes to managing your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime. By unlocking the settings, you can:
- Increase the performance of your device by changing the device animations and increasing the frame rate for games and animations.
- Gain access to improved graphics options that can enhance the gaming experience or improve the graphics of heavier apps such as video editing software.
- Gain better access to debug tools for app development such as Android Debug Bridge (ADB).
- Gain access to programming options such as the ability to backup and restore individual partitions.
- More easily side-load Android apps that are not available in the Google Play Store.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
Enabling the Developer Options in the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is surprisingly straightforward.
- Start by accessing the Settings menu of your device.
- Scroll down to the Developer Options section and tap it.
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you understand that unauthorized changes can cause harm to your device if you continue. Tap “OK” to continue.
- On the Developer Options page, you’ll be presented with a list of settings. Tap the toggle beside “Developer Options” to enable the feature.
- You’ll now be able to access all the options and settings that you need to customize the performance of your device and improve your user experience.
As you can see, enabling the Developer Options feature on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is quick and easy. To access these extra settings, simply go into the settings menu of your phone and toggle the switch. By enabling Developer Options, you will be able to unlock a plethora of extra settings that will allow you to improve performance of your smartphone, customize settings, and gain access to debugging features.