Are you looking for information on how to enable Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB)? If so, then you’ve come to the right place. In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with the complete steps on how to gain access to the Developer Options setting on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB). Read on to learn more.
Why Enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime?
Developer Options provide access to a range of features that you may not find in the regular settings. There are a variety of ways in which developers use this feature to test apps, debug apps, make changes, and customize the phone. Therefore, enabling Developer Options provides users with a greater level of control over their mobile phones. Here are a few of the many benefits of enabling Developer Options on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB):
- Use USB debugging to transfer files between your phone and a computer.
- Access options that allow you to modify the look and feel of your phone.
- Take screenshots from your phone without relying on third-party apps.
- Control the speed of animations.
- Receive detailed information about the CPU performance of your mobile device.
How to Enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime?
Enabling Developer Options on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB) is fairly easy. However, we’ll remind you that should only attempt these steps if you’re confident enough to do so and have a basic understanding of the device. Take a look at the steps below to learn how to get started:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and tap on About Phone.
- Scroll down and locate the Build Number.
- Use your finger to tap on the Build Number 6 times.
- Once you’ve tapped on the Build Number 6 times, you will get a notification telling you that Developer Options have been enabled on your device.
- Now go back to the Settings menu and you will find the Developer Options located just above About Phone.
- Tap on the Developer Options to open it.
- Finally, scroll down and toggle ON the switch beside each of the options to activate them.
Congrats! You have just successfully enabled Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (32GB). From now onwards, you can use this feature to access a range of options and customize your device to your liking. Good luck!