The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is one of the popular budget devices from Samsung. The device is designed for first time users and offers a host of features for Android users. One of the powerful and important features that it offers is the Developer Options. This feature allows users to customize the device to their preferences and unlock a host of features and options that are withdrawn from the public.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
Why Enable Developer Options?
- For a new user, it opens up the gateway to unlock a lot of features in the device that you had initially thought were out of your reach.
- To customize your device’s UI based on your preference
- To Overclock your CPU, if needed and also to improve its performance even further
- To capture your device’s system logs and metrics to allow you to better understand the device
- Better control of your device’s battery performance
- Access advanced settings for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and other essential connections on the device.
Steps To Enable Developer Options
- Open Phone Settings by heading over to the Apps menu.
- Swipe all the way down to the bottom and tap on About Phone
- Scroll to the bottom and you should find the Build Number.
- Tap the build number several times and you should get a toast message saying “Developer Mode has been enabled”.
- Once you have enabled the Developer Mode, you will find it listed on the main Settings page.
- Now, you can enter the Developer Options and enable/disable USB Debugging, Force 4K resolution, Show GPU view updates, and more.
- With some changes, you may need to restart your phone for them to take effect.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Max is a fantastic device for budget users. With the help of the Developer Options, you can unlock a host of advanced features on your device that were not available to the public till now. We have outlined the steps in this article to Enable Developer Options in the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, which should help you take control of this device and customize it as per your preference.