The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core is a mid-range Android tablet that is designed with relatively basic features and specs. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo OS and has a 6-inch IPS LCD display. As a budget device, it may be missing some more advanced features that users might want to take advantage of. Luckily, there are ways to get access to these features, and one of them is enabling Developer Options.
Why Enable Developer Options?
- Access advanced settings
- Let’s you experiment with different features
- Allows you to control some settings that are not available in the standard UI
- Enhance your phone’s performance
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy J4 Core
If you want to unlock the hidden features of the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core, you can do so by enabling Developer Options. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and tap on the ‘About Phone’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘Software Information’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Build Number’ several times until you see the message, ‘you are now a developer’.
- Go back to the main Settings menu and you should now see the Developer Options at the bottom.
- Tap on Developer Options and toggle the slider to the right to enable them.
- Confirm that the Developer Options are enabled.
Now, you should be able to access Developer Options on your Samsung Galaxy J4 Core. If there are any more advanced features you want to experiment with, then this is the way to go. Keep in mind, however, that these options are for more experienced users and can have a detrimental effect on your device’s performance if you don’t know what you’re doing.
The Samsung Galaxy J4 Core is a great mid-range Android tablet, but sometimes users want to access more advanced features. The best way to do this is to enable the Developer Options, and this tutorial will walk you through the steps. However, remember to use developer options with caution as they can have a detrimental effect on your device’s performance.