The Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus is an excellent Android smartphone for value-conscious consumers. With this phone, you get plenty of features and performance for a great price. One of the features that it features is Developer Options. It is a hidden section of advanced settings that lets you access some helpful features. With Developer Options, you can enable debugging, test new apps, and more.
Why Should You Enable Developer Options?
Enabling Developer Options on your Galaxy J4 Plus can provide you with great advantages, which include:
- Debugging – You can enable debugging settings to help debug apps.
- Test New Apps – You can use Developer Options to test new apps and games on your device.
- Customize – You can also customize your device and make tweaks that you wouldn’t be able to do otherwise.
How to Enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus
- On your device, go to Settings.
- Scroll down and find System in the list.
- Select System and then tap About Phone.
- Scroll down and find Build Number.
- Tap Build Number multiple times until you see a pop-up that reads “You are now a Developer”.
- Once you’ve seen that, Developer Options should now be enabled and available in Settings.
- Go back to Settings, scroll down, and you should find Developer Options listed there.
Tapping on Developer Options will take you to a page where you can view and enable settings such as USB Debugging, tweak animations, and more.
The Developer Options section of your Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus can be great for customizing and tweaking your device. If you’re looking to access the features in this hidden section of your device, enabling Developer Options is required. This guide provided you with the steps to enabling Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus.