Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is a flagship product released by the South Korean company, Samsung. It boasts Quad HD super AMOLED display, 6GB RAM, sizeable internal storage capacity, and a powerful octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 processor. To unlock features designed for developers, you must first enable the Developer Options on the C9 Pro.
Why Enable Developer Options?
There are many reasons for enabling Developer Options. They include:
- Enhancing Your Overall User Experience
- Optimizing System Performance & Debugging Issues
- Unlocking System-Level Troubleshooting Options
How to Enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Step 1: Open the Settings app on your Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
- Step 2: Navigate to About Device and tap the Build Number seven times.
- Step 3: You will see a message on-screen saying that ‘you are now a developer’.
- Step 4: Navigate back to the Settings Home screen and scroll down to the bottom to see the Developer Options.
- Step 5: Tap the Developer Options to open it.
- Step 6: You will see various settings in the Developer Options menu. You can now adjust, edit, modify, and debug any settings and features in your C9 Pro.
It is recommended that you don’t adjust any of the settings inside Developer Options unless you’re experienced in doing so. If you don’t feel comfortable using the Developer Options on your C9 Pro, it’s best that you simply leave them enabled.
In the end, you’ve learned how to enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro. By doing so, you can easily access system settings and debugging tools that are designed for developers. Make sure that you don’t make unnecessary changes in the Developer Options menu. To summarize, you can use the Developer Options menu on C9 Pro to adjust system features and performance while optimizing your user experience.