The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is a full-fledged Android smartphone available to users, introduced by Samsung in 2017 to compete with other high-end Android devices. This phone stands out amongst mobile phones because of its large 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display and impressive camera. With its advanced features, it also comes with Developer options. Developer options let users access certain settings otherwise not available to them, including a plethora of debugging and performance options.
Why Enable Developer Options?
The Developer Options provide a lot of useful functionalities:
- Investigate app performance: Developer options allow you to access detailed information about how your apps are performing and identify any issues.
- Customize manual app and system updates: You can specify an app or system update and install it manually using the Developer Options.
- Take a screenshot of what’s on your screen: The Developer Options even let you take a screenshot of whatever is on your screen at any given time.
- Increase maximum battery capacity: By disabling system animations, you can increase the maximum capacity of the battery of your mobile device.
- Customize App Permissions: You can customize permissions for individual apps using the Developer Options.
- Explore faster 3D rendering: You can also explore and exploit faster 3D rendering with the help of game developer tools.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
This brief guide will show you how to enable Developer options in Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro:
- Go to the Settings app from your homescreen.
- Scroll all the way down until you reach the bottom and tap on “About device”.
- Tap on the Software Information option.
- Find the “Build number” and tap on it seven times. This will unlock the Developer options.
- Return back to the main Settings page and scroll down until you see the Developer options option.
- Tap on the Developer options and you are done.
If you’re an Android enthusiast, you must have been yearning for an official build of the much-desired Developer options baked into the Android Operating System. This brief guide has just shown you how to unlock and enable Developer options in your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro device. As you use the Developer options in your device, make sure to read the descriptions of each option thoroughly and make sure you understand what it does. Modifying any of the options without reading up on its descriptions can potentially spell disaster on your device.