The Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM+ 128GB) offers a range of options for both casual and professional users who want to customize and optimize their device according to their needs. Developer options are enabled on Galaxy A70 by default, but for some users, they may not be visible in their settings. This guide will help you learn how to enable developer options in your Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM+ 128GB).
Why should I enable developer options?
There are many reasons why you should enable developer options in your Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM+ 128GB). Here are some of the benefits:
- Easier installation of third-party applications: Aside from downloading apps from the official Google Play Store, you can also side-load apps from third-party sources with the help of the developer options.
- Advanced options in the settings: The developer options menu gives you access to the advanced settings on the Galaxy A70. With it, you can better customize the way the device works and behaves.
- Faster system debugging: If you’re an experienced user or a developer who wants to test out new applications, then the developer options are invaluable when it comes to debugging your system and applications faster.
How to Enable Developer Options in Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM+ 128GB)
Enabling the developer options is quite simple in the Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM+ 128GB). Here’s how you can do it:
- On the Home screen, navigate to “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on “About phone”.
- Once there, scroll down to the bottom again and tap on “Software information”.
- Then, tap on “Build number” seven times. You will be notified that you are now a developer.
- Navigate back to “Settings” and scroll down until you find the “Developer options” section.
- Tap on “Developer options” to access the advanced settings available.
- Once inside, scroll down and check the “OEM Unlocking” box if you want to unlock the bootloader of your device.
The developer options in your Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM+ 128GB) is now enabled. Now, you can explore the advanced settings and configuration of your device, allowing you to customize it according to your needs.
You can also use the “USB debugging” option that allows you to debug applications from your PC. Just tap on the “USB debugging” toggle to enable it. With it, you can monitor the system performance and behavior.
Enabling the developer options menu in the Samsung Galaxy A70 (8GB RAM+ 128GB) is quite simple. Once you’ve enabled it, you can customize the user experience according to your requirements. There are also advanced options available with the developer options which can help you in debugging system and applications faster. Furthermore, you can also side-load apps from third-party sources with the help of the developer options.